The Woodland Park and Nature Preserve is being used daily now! However, the Park Committee sees so much more potential for our 145-acre treasure. The master plan, and hope for the future includes such amenities as boardwalks and observation deck overlooking Kettle Lakes.
The Park and Nature Preserve is also currently raising funds for the following projects:
- Environmental Education Programs and Opportunities for Children
- Education Signage and Trail Markers
- Restoration of Historic Silo
- Development and Improvement of Trails
- Bridge, Boardwalks, Observation Decks and Benches
- Picnic/Classroom Structure
- Natural Playground Area
- Barrier Free Pathways
If you would like to volunteer or donate time, materials or funding, please see our Get Involved page for how you can help!